School Closing and Inclement Weather InfoIn the case of severe weather, the official announcement for an emergency school closing will be determined by the school administration. In most situations, the school administration will make the announcement of a closure in a timely manner in order for parents to make the appropriate accommodations for childcare arrangements.
Because the Harvest Preparatory School student body resides within several central Ohio school districts, and due to transportation arrangements, the school will never announce a "school delay." Harvest Preparatory will either open on the regular bell schedule or close for the entire school day.
Harvest Preparatory School will determine on closing independently of other private schools and public school districts.
Harvest Preparatory School will announce an emergency weather closing by the use of the following mediums:
- Local television stations
- WCMH - Channel 4 - www.nbc4i.com
- WSYX - Channel 6 - www.abc6onyourside.com
- WBNS - Channel 10 - www.10tv.com
- School Website
- Harvest Preparatory School Website (www.harvestprep.org)
- Social Media
- RenWeb Parent Alert
- All parent/guardian cellular phone numbers registered in RenWeb will automatically receive an alert via a text message from the school principal.
- School Telephone Hotline
- (614) 382-1111 - Option #8