Tuition & Fees
Download 2022-2023 Tuition & Fee Schedule (PDF)
|Pre-School (5 full days)||$5400.00|
|Pre-School (5 half days)||$2700.00|
- $150.00 for first student
- $50.00 for additional student
Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid when the student application is submitted. Application fees must be received in order to be considered for admission.
New Student Enrollment Fee
- $150 per student (due upon acceptance to HPS and holds the student's place for the school year)
Continuous Enrollment Fee
(Applicable to current Harvest Preparatory School students only)
- $100.00 per re-enrolled student. (Due January of each year)
This fee recurs each year until one of the following occurs: graduation, withdrawl or dismissal.
Annual Administrative Fee
- $325.00 for Grades PK-6
- $425.00 for Grades 7-12
This fee recurs is requited to facilitate campus improvements and helps to offset non-budgetary items or expenses.
- $50.00 Kindergarten-5th Grade only
Senior Matriculation Fee
(Due before the start of the senior year; covers expenses pertaining to the senior commencement.)
- $150.00 per graduate
Extended Care (PK - Grade 6)
- Please contact the Enrollment Services Center for more information.
- Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program - Traditional*
- Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program - Expansion*
- Legacy Family Scholarship
- Parent/Guardian of student is a graduate of WHCA or HPS – 25% discount on tuition
- Staff Student Scholarship
- Parent/Guardian is a full-time employee of HPS – 75% discount on tuition only
- Lillian G. Watkins Legacy Scholarship
- Awarded to one rising senior annually based on mathematics and science assessment scores - $500 one time award – can be used for tuition or fees; non-transferable.
*(Applies to tuition only, not annual fees.)
Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring compliance of all required documentation annually.
- The school offers limited financial aid to families who qualify based on financial need. The financial aid application process and additional information is available by contacting the Enrollment Services Center.
- Our multi-student discount applies to students of the same family. $250.00 for the second student / $300.00 for additional students
- Full Payment – Tuition & Fees due at the time of enrollment.
A 10% discount is applied when the full tuition for a student is paid before the first day of school.
- Monthly Payment – A monthly payment plan that will cover 10 months.
- The Enrollment Services Center uses Blackbaud Tuition Management for tuition billing and collection