Tuition & Fees
Download Tuition & Fee Schedule (PDF)
|Before 3/1/19||After 3/1/19||New Students|
|Pre-School (5 full days)||$5400.00||$5400.00||$5400.00|
|Pre-School (3 full days)||$4100.00||$4100.00||$4100.00|
$250.00 for the second student / $300.00 for additional students
- $150.00 for first student
- $50.00 for additional student
Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid when the student application is submitted. Application fees must be received in order to be considered for admission.
New Student Enrollment Fee
- $150 per student (due upon acceptance to HPS)
(Applicable to current Harvest Preparatory School students only)
- Before March 1, 2019: $75.00 per re-enrolled student
- After March 1, 2019: $150.00 per re-enrolled student
Annual Administrative Fee
- $250.00 for Grades PK-6
- $350.00 for Grades 7-12
Senior Matriculation Fee
- $150.00 per graduate
- Ed Choice Scholarship
- Ed Choice Expansion Scholarship
- Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship
Jon Peterson Intervention Services (if applicable) billed at $35.00 per hour.
Parents/Guardians are responsible to pay any admissions and/or enrollment fees and any balance of tuition not covered by a scholarship.
- Full Payment – Tuition & Fees due at the time of enrollment.
- Monthly Payment – Smart Tuition
Pre-School Half Day Rates Available Upon Request.