Tuition & Fees
Download Tuition & Fee Schedule (PDF)
|Before 2/1/20||After 2/1/20||New Students|
|Pre-School (5 full days)||$5400.00||$5400.00||$5400.00|
|Pre-School (5 half days)||$2700.00||$2700.00||$2700.00|
$250.00 for the second student / $300.00 for additional students
- $150.00 for first student
- $50.00 for additional student
Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid when the student application is submitted. Application fees must be received in order to be considered for admission.
New Student Enrollment Fee
- $150 per student (due upon acceptance to HPS and holds the student's place for the school year)
Continuous Enrollment Fee
(Applicable to current Harvest Preparatory School students only)
- $75.00 per re-enrolled student. (Due January of each year)
This fee recurs each year until one of the following occurs: graduation, withdrawl or dismissal.
Annual Administrative Fee
- $250.00 for Grades PK-6
- $350.00 for Grades 7-12
This fee recurs is requited to facilitate campus improvements and helps to offset non-budgetary items or expenses.
Senior Matriculation Fee
(Due before the start of the senior year; covers expenses pertaining to the senior commencement.)
- $150.00 per graduate
Extended Care (PK - Grade 6)
- Please contact the Enrollment Services Center for more information.
- Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program - Traditional
- Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program - Expansion
Parents/Guardians are responsible to pay any admissions and/or enrollment fees and any balance of tuition not covered by a scholarship.
- Full Payment – Tuition & Fees due at the time of enrollment.
- Monthly Payment – A monthly payment plan that will cover 10 months.
- The Enrollment Services Center uses SMART Tuition for tuition billing and collection. (More information about SMART is available once a student has been enrolled)